As you head through King of Prussia on Dekalb Pike (Route 202) you see what’s quite the robust town.
It’s very easy to forget that this town was once a pretty busy thoroughfare in Revolutionary days. Heck, even George Washington had to stop and spend the night back in 1777. While these days things look a little different, the appeal is still there.
However very likely for different reasons these days. These days, you don’t want to be fooled by all the excitement on Dekalb Pike. The truth is that the whole darned town is exciting. There’s an energy that runs through this town. It’s a positive energy, full of people who are proud of where they’re from, and what them and their families throughout the ages have built this town into.
These are also very hard working people. They work hard to enjoy the homes in the great neighborhoods just north west of the more robust area of town along route 202 and the King of Prussia Mall. This King of Prussia kitchen and bath remodeling company love serving King of Prussia and the people of this area.
We also love the homes in this town. Driving down a neighborhood Rd. like Anderson Rd., you can’t help but get that feeling that this is a very comfortable town. There’s just a certain comfort and it’s because of the great homes.
However, as we completely understand because we see it all the time…it can be very hard to be happy with your home when you’ve got either a bathroom or a kitchen that’s not up to the way that you want it to be.
King of Prussia Bathroom Remodeling – The Bathroom of Your Dreams Was Never Just Good Enough…It Was Perfect…
One of the rooms in the home that people notoriously settle on is the bathroom. The bathroom often gets overlooked, but the truth is that there’s a ton of logic as to WHY you would want to remodel your bathroom.
You spend much more time in your bathroom than you might realize. It’s important to remember that when you enter your bathroom, you’re actually allowed…or rather encouraged to lock the door. Therefore it’s your time and space that you have to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet.
So why wouldn’t you want that space to be absolutely perfect. Our King of Prussia bathroom remodeling professionals can make exactly that happen for you.
King of Prussia Kitchen Remodeling – Entire Homes Are Built Just for the Love of the Kitchen. Do You Love Yours?
Kitchens are the area of the home where everyone eventually congregates. It’s the hub of the home. It’s where you get your nutrients to start your day, and it’s where you refuel in the evening.
So many important things happen in the kitchen when it comes to family that it’s simply a shame when someone doesn’t take the time to create a kitchen that they’re ultra proud of.
Our King of Prussia kitchen remodeling company is here to help you create that dream kitchen. Whether it’s for pure comfort in your home, the best place possible for your family to share their day, or for entertaining guests (or a combination of all the above), we’d love to help you create that. But first…
Here’s Are a Few Very Interesting Things About King of Prussia That Have Not a Thing to Do With Your Bathroom or Your Kitchen…
• You know you live in a cool town when your hometown is named after an old 18th century Tavern. The King of Prussia Inn was named after Frederick II who was the king of Prussia. The inn actually had a very useful purpose. Back in the late 1700’s, right around the time of the Revolutionary War (George Washington actually stayed at the inn on Thanksgiving of 1777) the inn was a stop for those traveling to and from Philadelphia by horseback. It was known for being a day’s travel to Philly.
• If you’ve never been to King of Prussia Mall, bring your walking shoes. This is the largest shopping complex in the United States of America. This is based on shopping area, and does not include theme park area like the Mall of America does. When they say shop til you drop they’re not messing around.
• Ever get stuck with a free weekend, and you’re looking for something to do with your significant other. One of the funnest things you can do in King of Prussia, while bonding and resparking some romance is to take some cooking classes together at Sr La Table Cooking Class right in the King of Prussia Mall.
Are You Looking for a King of Prussia Bathroom Remodeling Company?…
If so here are some things that you definitely want to keep in mind…
Tile can make a huge difference between a drab bathroom and a bathroom that truly makes a huge impact on both your guests as well you as you and your family as you relax your day away. Just be sure to think of your family’s habits and safety when it comes to tiles. Choose tile colors that compliment the style that you’re after in your bathroom…
One of the great tragedies with bathrooms is when space is wasted. There are many different ways that you can create space in your bathroom, opening up lots of elbow room for you. One of the easiest and fastest ways is…if your lifestyle approves…to replace your bathtub with a shower, utilizing glass doors from floor to ceiling. This will give the effect of open space, even though that space is not technically open…
You’re no longer stuck with boring old light fixtures in your bathroom. There are various types of lighting fixtures that you can have to increase a mood in your bathroom. For instance under cabinet or vanity lighting, or even a chandelier type of light hanging from the ceiling if space permits.
How About a King of Prussia Kitchen Remodeling Company?…
• One thing that you’ll want to be diligent about from the beginning of planning your kitchen remodeling is storage space. It can be very frustrating when after your remodeling job is over you find yourself struggling to keep all of your kitchen things away because you didn’t plan for adequate storage.Our King of Prussia kitchen remodeling company will help you plan out everything sufficiently so that doesn’t happen. Your job will be to simply think about what you have, and what’s important to keep tucked away.
• Don’t forget about the massive importance of lighting. The lighting in you kitchen can make a huge difference in not just the look, but the overall feel of your kitchen as well. You’ll need a few different levels of lighting to complete the look. For instance you’ll need lighting for work areas so that you can see when you’re cooking and preparing meals. You’ll need overall lighting to set the mood in the kitchen. And you may want accent lighting to show off new cabinets and appliances if you so choose.
• Another thing that people overlook when remodeling their kitchen is how important coloring is to the mood in this area of the home. The colors that you choose can totally transform your kitchen from drab to fab for company, as well as wake up your creativity while working. The kitchen is a place for both socializing while creating, as well as relaxing, so you’ll want to work with the color experts within our King of Prussia kitchen remodeling staff to intertwine colors for perfect look and feel of you kitchen.